8/11/10

TAZ on The Human Centipede Sick Fun I Must Admit


I First heard about this movie a few months ago on youtube I instantly thought Nah it looked like a low budget suckfest, but it still made me curious. Fast forward a few months of constant teasers,trailers and a promise of 100% medical accuracy and I was drooling the marketing for this movie was great. I'm not going to spoil any of this for anyone it can be seen in theaters and on paidperview on cable its a gem in the sense of a Texas chainsaw massacre tobe hooper great, U know what's going to happen from the title but somewhere in your sick mind U just want to see it happen. The cast is pretty bare bones with the setting being a rural great house in Germany U have the victims who are pretty much nameless in the movie But we will improvise It stars Akihiro Kitamura(The Head), Ashley C Williams(The Middle),Ashlynne Yelle(The Tail)and Dieter Laser(Hitler wait I mean the doctor when U see it U will get it). The movie starts randomly with a car sitting bye the side of the road and Hitler I mean the doctor looking at a picture of 3 dogs nose to tail in a line, A big rig pulls behind it and out runs a huge guy with toilet paper in hand running it to the wood to take a mean shit meanwhile out jumps Hitler with a dart gun in hand creeping up behind him to knock him out to kidnap him without even letting him wipe,and it fade to black. I don't want to spoil anything else but this movie has a few point the I don't know how to cover without sounding raciest but there's a lot of black comedy in this movie I don't know how much they meant to do but it works the movie just touches everyone I know that saw it the same way no matter the race its funny,scary,exciting and just down right interesting. Akihiro was great from the start being that he only spoke Japanese(wait subtitles its a foreign flick to everything I tell Ya!)He cursed him the hell out from his first shot it was great, and Dieter was a classic psycho in every sense of the word genius, after a little research I found it to be 100% medically accurate to and that's the farthest I will take it U have to see this movie. It has a few plot holes but what movie doesn't one word dope!